Sunday, August 29, 2010

Turning Leaves

Classes start tomorrow, and I find myself thinking how much has changed in just one year.
I'm in Utah! I no longer tell directions by the ocean, but by the sunset and the mountains. Being a Latter Day Saint doesn't make me unique. [Heck, being an opera singer and fluent in French wouldn't make me unique here]
I've been eating healthier, and I feel great.
I'm growing closer to my Heavenly Father every day, and I love it!
I'm trying to be less superficial about how I choose my friends.
I'm finding peace in silence.
For the first time in my life, I'm actually looking forward to school starting!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are happy here! It is so wonderful to watch you grow and mature. I'm proud of you, and I love you :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEGAN! I'm so glad you're happy there. Or at least becoming happy. :) Isn't college great?

    ReplyDelete